Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Bossy Scrapper

I finally remembered (a bit too early even) to join in this week, and this week the Bossy Britches was Kelly (aka ScrappyDo) and she did a fantastic job of keeping a bunch of unruly scrappers in line and actually doing a lovely layout. Heres my take on it: Its a good way to get a layout done in a night, and ive also finished the Olympics challenge for tomorrow so I shall post that tomorrow or Tuesday anyway. Meanwhile I'm watching Constantine, which is totally weird and I dont get it at all, lots of religious stuff I think which is pretty much why I dont understand whats going on! but its better than infomercials or at least better than the crime channel!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you came along and played with us - this is stonking by the way! so awesome how you got in more photos.