Sunday, June 22, 2008

Im quite pleased with myself

Not only have I started and completed this weeks challenge for So you think you can scrap, Ive finished this layout off which was started at NZ Scrapbook the other night, its a tad different to the original that can be seen here - and thats Kerry Sue holding her layout (yes done on the night - not a week later like umm ME!)

but i like it all the same - dont worry about the skewy edges - my scanning abilities are not progressing as quickly as id like!


I just checked out the NZ Scrapbook blog and very happy I'm going tomorrow night - i likie the coloured rubons and flourishy felt!


2 comments:

Nic said...

its very pretty! and a week isnt bad with all you have going on!!!

Dragonlass said...

She has done well and even more so in the fact she finished it. I even did mine last night.