Friday, July 18, 2008

I have a WINNER!

And congratulations to TracyP , thank you for helping Rachel out and I hope you have all saved Rachel's blog so we can keep up with her scrapbooking journey! and this weeks Scrap N Crop challenge is a goodie! so check it out, and hope that the NZ Dares don't get any ideas!!
Final of Project Runway is on tonight and I have been good- I haven't even googled the winner!! of course I did google America's Next Top Model :D but I wont tell who wins - you can google it yourself!
I'm slowly getting through the reorganising - doing ok too!
Not much else to report at this stage, maybe later!

4 comments:

Niella said...

Yay Tracy:)

Annnd D, don't ya dare say who wins ANTM!!

LOL:)

TracyP said...

WOOHOOOO!!!!

I am a winner!!!
Thanks Danice!! Luff you long time! I know who wins Project Runway too! And I must say I am slightly annoyed!

gotta toot again!
WOOHOOOO

Scotty said...

I cannot believe who won on project runway, what a d**k! How will you cope with re-organising your space?? I don't even have the space, the floor is usually it, and I hate it!

Wishful Thinking said...

Oh Thanks Danice. You're a sweetie for doing a RAK as well :-)
Cheers R