Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Shame on me!

I didnt realise it has been so long since I last blogged!
So I am trying to recall whats happened in the last week, here goes:
* My new job is going well, I'm enjoying it and not suffering too much with the drive/traffic into town each day, in fact im often home before 4.30 so I wont be complaining!
* Im on holiday for the next few days... LOVING the idea already!
* Got my new cell phone yesterday - JUST in time cos the old one was just randomly stuffed, would make no noise for several calls (meaning i would miss them) and texts then suddenly make a different ring for each text...
the new cell has... wait for it....

A TV! I am fully cracking up laughing, love such a geeky lil waste of time, however the phone wasnt too expensive but its a no name chinese brand and I cant use the buttons (they are SO small) I have to use the touch screen which is pretty annoying, so I can see myself purchasing a "proper" phone sooner or later too. And yeah the tv really does work, gets channel 2 the best so far, and its not on any network when the tv is going so its not using data capabilities (which is the main reason i got it!) OH and it charges via USB port... love that!
* Ipod still going well, in fact I finally hooked that up to the car stereo so no longer have to keep burning cd's - although the volume is definately lesser it is still better than burning a few new cd's every week.
* Got my twinkling H2o's today too - Kerry Sue and I both ordered them and we confused ourselves, so we just did a few swapsies (she now has my white and I got her lime green - YUM)

And thats about it! I must be on a bit of a techo track at the moment, I go through these phases, and usually the pc gets upgraded, so far I don't see that happening - my new tv phone is far too amusing!

5 comments:

BethW said...

Explain the H2o's or are you going to make me look it up?

Tona said...

I've heard of twinkling H2o's. Have you used them yet? If so, how do you like them?
Glad to hear things are going well for you.

Anonymous said...

TV on a cell phone?! Perfect!!! Wish I had one for Sunday night cos then I wouldn't have missed Bones.

BethW said...

I just remembered=you're at that Heidi Swapp thing aren't you? Naughty tartlet!

Tracy L said...

Hope you're having a fantastic time in Brisey - when you back? I guess I will see you on MSN anyway...