I didnt realise it has been so long since I last blogged!
So I am trying to recall whats happened in the last week, here goes:
* My new job is going well, I'm enjoying it and not suffering too much with the drive/traffic into town each day, in fact im often home before 4.30 so I wont be complaining!
* Im on holiday for the next few days... LOVING the idea already!
* Got my new cell phone yesterday - JUST in time cos the old one was just randomly stuffed, would make no noise for several calls (meaning i would miss them) and texts then suddenly make a different ring for each text...
the new cell has... wait for it....
A TV! I am fully cracking up laughing, love such a geeky lil waste of time, however the phone wasnt too expensive but its a no name chinese brand and I cant use the buttons (they are SO small) I have to use the touch screen which is pretty annoying, so I can see myself purchasing a "proper" phone sooner or later too. And yeah the tv really does work, gets channel 2 the best so far, and its not on any network when the tv is going so its not using data capabilities (which is the main reason i got it!) OH and it charges via USB port... love that!
* Ipod still going well, in fact I finally hooked that up to the car stereo so no longer have to keep burning cd's - although the volume is definately lesser it is still better than burning a few new cd's every week.
* Got my twinkling H2o's today too - Kerry Sue and I both ordered them and we confused ourselves, so we just did a few swapsies (she now has my white and I got her lime green - YUM)
And thats about it! I must be on a bit of a techo track at the moment, I go through these phases, and usually the pc gets upgraded, so far I don't see that happening - my new tv phone is far too amusing!