Thursday, January 8, 2009

hehehehe

Seems like I really shouldn't leave the pc in booting distance to my foot, I need a new HDD which I have already bought, but get this - I coudlnt be BOTHERED getting it sorted last night, probably because The Big Bang Theory was on, and for each hour either side of that tv program, I dont move, because I know I'll end up missing it! so watched some of that Ice Trucker show too, that was a bit interesting!
So after some Treaty of Waitangi training today, I shall take the pc and bits to its repair place this afternoon, and hopefully be up and running by the weekend at the latest, possibly tonight, but I would like to err on the side of caution.

2 comments:

BethW said...

We watch Ice Road truckers too-those guys don't have all their marbles. And of course you know Big Bang is my fav show on the tube.

Chris C said...

I am starting to like the Ice Trucker thing, they are definitely another breed.
Glad to hear you aren't too far away from being back on track.
chat soon.