Thursday, March 12, 2009

Some more pics


I am settling in nicely to my new digs, LOVING that its all my space, and surprisingly, hold on to your seats people cos im finding it easy to ....... keep clean and tidy!!!
in the carpark downstairs you get a lovely view out towards the Waitakeres, and even get a little bit of a sea view. And then a pic of my latest booboo - on my way driving into the carpark itself, and oopsie i scraped the side of the post just another blimmin dent! and this pic just highlights how blimmin dirty the car is!

5 comments:

Tracy L said...

Very cool views... and I love the scratch; just adds to the character!!

Tracy L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BethW said...

I don't suppose hunky auto mechanic does body work also? Ha ha I made a funny!

Tona said...

Great views!Sorry about the car but it really doesn't look too bad.

BethW said...

Someone looking for a design team:
http://nichoward.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/03/autumn-escape.html