Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm TRYING to blog more often

It will only last for a week until I get bored ... or maybe not?
anyway. Today's special effort is this leaving card for a colleague... boy cards are so hard!Its kinda cute, used my new tiny attacher for the ribbon and meshed some chipboard and did all manner of things to the poor wee chipboard owl!

UH OH I have just realised, I was meant to do a boy birthday card tonight too... I WAS thinking about that a few hours ago, then got distracted by getting more Twilight Score music (not to be mistaken for the Twilight soundtrack... oh no, the score album is far more fun!)

2 comments:

Tona said...

Cute card. I like the stick branch that the owl is on. Do you like your tiny attacher?

Danice said...

I LOVE my tiny attacher!!! favourite purchase in ages!