Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Layouts galore!

This is pretty Bella, one of Jayme's neices or close enough, using Basic Grey papers.

OHHH and whos this handsome fella?? tis Jayme and I. Or - Him and me even. Using old(er) Basic Grey Marrakesh papers and VERY straight edges, nto sure I love this layout, but I do adore this photo of us, mainly because I will always remember him being so hung over but I made him come with me on a tiki tour up the coast as we had planned BEFORE he got drunk the night before, I'm a bit mean hehehehe :D






Surprise!!!!!!!!!! its Amelia, of course theres a layout of Miggles here, and interestingly, I used scraps of my all time fave papers (prima) that I also used on Amelia's birthday invites. Oh yeah, the reasoning behind this layout was that I had just received my new Prima stamp from Scrappin Patch.. had to use it on SOMETHING.


Niecey poo Nikita up a tree, the photo wasnt fantastic, but I like that using that frame makes it work ok without cropping the hell out of the photo, used Basic Grey papers and a bit of felt stuffs.






Thanks Tess! This is based on a sketch from Little Shop of Sketches and I love this layout, I also love that scraps of my fave Prima was used again too!:D












5 comments:

BethW said...

That's my girl-rocking them all.

Anonymous said...

Wow you have been super busy....loving your LO's girl..they rock!

Wendy said...

Wow Danice. These pages are awesome. I love the wedding one. That's fabulous.

Tona said...

All of your layouts are fantastic!

Unknown said...

its really creative work that you did.
Thanks for the ideas.

http://www.kids-christmas-activities.com/?hop=nikkijoy