Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Here we go again!

Hi guys! I have been slack but Im not going to beat myself up over it, it is what it is and I am sad to say that Facebook has taken a much larger slice of my time that what I would like, doesnt mean I shall change my ways much tho!
at the end of last year I was lucky enough to get a couple of things published in Paperchase, and I am stoked at the photography they use of my stuff, its brilliant! one item was a layout called Kissie Kissie, and the other started off as a Twiddleybitz Funky Attic house, This is the wee mini house I started while on the Scrapbook Corner Retreat in October last year, and when I got home, I just kept working on it and it ended up being this cool wee creation on an 8" canvas, and while I was on a roll, I found some even cooler houses via Scrapware!!!!  SO without further yapping, I shall post some pics for you all!




Enjoy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, so cool Danice. I should blog again, but can't rememember my blog address LOL

Midnightscrapper said...

Your awesome, I love them all. I think I am going to have to have a go at one of these wee houses one day. Thanks for the wonderful share! love what you do!

Tona said...

Love it all!

Brenda said...

Great to see you blog Danice. You know I love your work all ready, you should be really proud of yourself..Your wee house's are adorable...

NanaBeth said...

I want the houses-must make some.You did a fantastic job on them and I love kissie-kissie.Good to see your art again!

mandyb said...

very cool!!!!
those houses are AMAZING!!!
well done you