Thursday, September 5, 2013

A little bit excited!!

Sooo, ya know, hows it goin? I haven't blogged for a wee while but hold onto your hats cos I'm baaaaaack!
I have been given the very cool opportunity to hang with these gals over at Southern Girls Challenge for the next few months on their design team which is full of very very cool scrappers and card makers, I feel a little bit humble that I was chosen to be on Louise's team and I hope I can live up to the standard!!
This is my first challenge and just goes to show you dont need the perfect photo to make a keepsake layout, These photos were taken on a cell phone and ya know all princess's are in a hurry so they might be a wee bit blurry too! But as soon as I saw the photos I had the make believe story in my head! rushing to catch her carriage!
Feel free to join in this make believe challenge, there are some really neat prizes up for grabs too! check out the details on the SGC Blog!

No comments: