Monday, February 11, 2008

Shameless.....

As some people may know, i have the most random taste in music, and since my Ipod has been stolen (from work see earlier posts)I can finally say how sad i am about it, the worst thing is that the music that i had been listening to which im SO into at the moment, i dont enjoy it , and that really really upsets me, i doubt anyone will know the song Shameless by Garth Brookes, but it is a beautiful song, and i adore it - i used to listen to this song at least once or twice (or more) times a day, now im stuck listening to 91zm... it annoys me so much that im completely powerless to retrieve my Ipod, and ive lost my happy songs, along with Shameless, the track listing included a live recording of Callin Baton Rouge (Garth Brookes again) which means HEAPS to me from when i was in Lousiana and felt that i was leaving someone special behind, and just heaps of other music that means something to me, and it got me to thinking how much energy/faith whatever the word is, that i place in music, its not something i HAVE to do, in fact im a tv on at home type of person, i tend to listen to music mainly in the car or when i was at work doing mindless tasks, and now i dont feel like listening anymore i notice what a big gap it leaves in my day, so Ive decided im going to use my tabbed wooden album thingie to record some thoguhts on the songs and music that means something to me.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Oh wooden album tab thingie sounds very cool hehehe can't wait to see the end result