Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy mail arrived

On the way home from the airport last night, Derek mentioned a "big package" arriving for me, I was all amped up anyway from being home so I was totally overwhelmed when i opened this package and found ALLLLLL these goodies in it! so today ive cleared my desk (well a little bit) and im chuffed that someone thinks so nicely of me to send such neat stuff, especially the heart !!






I'm really thankful to Beth for sending it all- not only is exciting to get a present, but to get a present so suited to my taste is just awesome! so thanks heaps and heaps Beth, and you can be sure there will be some great layouts done with it!!!


3 comments:

Nic said...

awww she's good to you! :)

TracyP said...

What a lovely pressie :) Lucky you!! But you deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! Niiice goodies. What a welcome home! Love the scrapping/rugby pic... definitely heaven to me! LOL That one of the view - you might just have to send me a copy methinks.
Glad to see you guys made it home OK. :)