Monday, June 9, 2008

I'M Hooooome!

And I'm sure you all missed me heaps and heaps! Or not.
I had the most AWESOME weekend, prolly the best weekend I've had as a grown up, I laughed so hard my stomach hurts (prolly also cos I'm a tad unfit and laughing actually requires quite a bit of energy)
But I'm tired and I want to go to bed. The good news is I am so NOT going to work tomorrow (or today seeing as its past midnight) but the bad news is that my tooth is killing me, I have been permanently dosed up on Ibuprofen and Panadol all weekend, and I have discovered that one or the other doesnt particulary work so well, but taken together - it definately dulls the pain, hopefully enough so I can sleep!

I shall most certainly do a good blog post tomorrow with pics and captions (hahahaha- those that were with me should be worried about now)

No comments: