Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Its ma Birthday!!!!!

I have some thingies to show you!!! the lovely easel we received last night from the Favourites preview last night, this is the gorgeous necklace that Ann made just for me, and of course I wore it today, and it is just soooo pretty! And then at work, I got a nice choccie birthday cake and a non scrapbooking non cardmaking friend took me at my work (for my love of handmade cards) and made me a card, her aunt had sent her a pack of Laura Ashley papers and embellishments, and Kate was a lil unsure what to do with it.... but she stepped up to the plate and made me this:
I love it and it means alot that my work mates take my lil hobby/obsession so seriously, its a pretty cool feeling! so THANKYOU kate!!!
gotta say thank you to everyone that emailed me too, I honestly love it - birthdays are when you get that random email from someone and think, OHHH i really need to chat to them, and ive done that a few times today, and i hope everyone used my birthday as an excuse to over indulge - in fact, i reckon you should keep the indulging going at least until Sunday!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANICE.

That necklace is awesome and what a cool card.

Niella said...

Happy 21st birthday chickee:):)

Love ya!!

Ohhhh, nice necklace + card! How spesh...for someone so spesh:)

Nic said...

oh God my cards going to look like poo on toast next to those gorgeous ones! LOVE the necklace too!

BethW said...

Wow-she's a natural. Of course she had a good teacher. Glad you're having a good birthday!

dizzy Lizzie said...

Oh my dear girl happy birthday!! sorry i missed it I didn't get near the comp yesterday. We are still getting our bodies back to NZ time. Must catch up very soon. Will email ya. Do ya have skype? xxLol We will have to celebrate to make your special day last longer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Lovely necklace... bet you enjoy wearing that. And what a great thing for a non-cardmaker to do.... bet she's into it now!! LOL

Happy Birthday matey-potatey.

Anonymous said...

Glad the birthday went well with those special surprises. Hope you continue to indulge at least till the weekend!!

Carol said...

Happy birthday for the 21st ,im late as always lol

Carol said...

Happy birthday for the 21st ,im late as always lol