Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Had to show a bunch of photos!

I took some cool pics today for Project 365 and I took lots but am being very stern with myself in only picking ONE to choose as the photo of the day, however I have no rules about sharing as many as I like on my blog! so here goes: first off are some pics of a couple of fantails.



And these pics were from early this morning on the way home after a 4am start. I love this tree thats on the way into town.


And to finish off I will show a (crappy) photo that I took of a sweet layout using pastel colours and a GORGEOUS photo of Cees when he was a wee baby.

5 comments:

TracyP said...

LOVE those photos!!! And the LO is adorable .. so much for hating pastels aye!! Oh isn't it time you updated your header pic of your NEW scrap space?????

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. And aww how cute is that LO. Go you

mandyb said...

they are stunning!!! so WHY were you up at 4am!!!

TracyP said...

I have tagged you with a blog award just because I can and I luff you hehehe

TracyP said...

I have tagged you with a blog award just because I can and I luff you hehehe